What were people talking about at APHSA ISM 2016?
- Solutions that are Out-Of-The-Box ready
- Configurable software. No Coding!
- The ability to work with legacy and future systems
- Rapid deployment and sustainable results
- A modular approach to design
- Disruptive technology
- COTS mobile software
- Mobility for frontline workers and clients
ISM Session Presentation – Graham Stubbs, Diona CEO
As platimum sponsors at this years APHSA ISM, we were delighted to have the opportunity to host a session on “How To Ask For What You Want: Developing Business Cases And Requirements for A Successful Mobility Project." Knowing what to ask for can sometimes be the hardest part of a HHS Mobility project. Check out the presentation to help you on your way.
Click here to download the presentation
Emerging leaders APHSA
We were proud to see Diona's Fintan O'Dowd selected into the inaugural APHSA ISM & CompTIA HSITAG Emerging Leader Program this year!
Fintan gave a 15-minute poster presentation explaining the work that Diona has been doing with the New York City Human Resources Administration.
Click here for a closer look at Fintan's Poster Presentation