Mobile Application Developer /
Hybrid Mobile Application Developer (India)
The Mobile Application Developer will work within the Product Development Organization at Diona on design and development of Diona’s mobile products. The Mobile Application Developer is responsible for ensuring that mobile client application are designed / implemented in a way to maximize usage of out-of-the-box COTS functionality and also to ensure that new functionality is designed in a configurable/upgradable manner. Recognized as a technical expert on all matters of mobile software application development targeting multi-platform O/S and utilizing a diverse set of technologies, they have responsibility for the quality of design and code during various stages of the product life cycle. Candidates will have a proven track record in software development and have successfully created existing mobile applications that are deployed in enterprise/commercial use.
- Work with business analysts and user interface designers to design highly usable, beautiful and well-engineered mobile applications;
- Maintaining, testing and debugging existing applications;
- Work with Technical Architects to design and implement the optimum solution;
- Follow the project technical standards and influence other members of the team to adhere to these standards;
- Apply industry standard design methodologies and patterns.
Skills and Attributes
- A total of 4-6 years’ experience in Mobile application development is a must;
- Preferably solid experience in Sencha Touch 2 and exposure to other UI frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone etc…
- Particular experience in Native API integration with Adobe Phonegap or Apache Cordova;
- Strong knowledge of Java Script OOPS concepts, JSON, AJAX, jQuery, X/HTML and CSS;
- Exposure to node.js, Ruby & Python would be desirable;
- Data storage techniques such as SQLite;
- Experience with code repositories and work item handling software (e.g. github, svn);
- Proven track record in software/mobile development;
- Understanding of good software architecture design and scalability;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically throughout the development cycle;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Able to work to tight deadlines without direct supervision.
Engineering degree or equivalent from recognized institutes.
If interested please contact email@example.com