Sales Executives (US)
Diona (US) Inc. is seeking top-performing, seasoned, senior client relationship and technical solution Sales Executives to pursue clients within the public sector. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, technical background, relevant industry experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques.
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling Diona Mobility enterprise mobility solutions and services to public sector clients/markets. The role involves:
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key executives, and developing/pursuing leads;
- Developing a business plan for the assigned region;
- Developing pipeline and uncovering direct sales opportunities in federal, state and local/city government;
- Working with sales and technical teams to develop sales strategies;
- Managing all aspects of public procurement process;
- Categorizing and qualifying opportunities to effectively compete for business;
- Managing Local Partner Relationships;
- Managing and conducting Solution Sessions with prospects;
- Participating in Industry Events (Trade Shows, Professional Organizations);
- Interfacing with various Diona internal groups in support of the sales cycle.
The Sales Executive is tasked with communicating with and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within the public sector. The Sales Executive will leverage these relationships to introduce Diona, and create and pursue selling opportunities.
In addition to the above demand generation activities, the Sales Executive is responsible for demand management, i.e. working with partners and delivery groups to determine the mobility solution details and approach. This will require teamwork, fostering of relationships, and developing consensus.
The ideal Sales Executive will have a significant level of sales experience in a public sector environment, selling mobility and/or enterprise management software. The typical candidate will bring approximately 5-10 years or more experience managing complex clients.
The successful candidate will likely be a seasoned Sales Executive who is interested in developing and furthering their career. They will likely be on the upward trajectory in their current organization but would like an opportunity as they develop Diona’s business to build, run and manage their own region. They will also likely thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where they will directly engage in the sales process and directly drive business in the short term while formulating their plans and building their team in the region.
- Strong interpersonal skills including rapport building, listening, social versatility, courtesy, empathy and concern;
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other languages a positive differentiator;
- Solid sales skills with proper preparation disciplines, including the ability to determine and communicate a clear meeting purpose, question to identify needs, frame solutions in the context of value, gain agreement to potential solution fit, and gain closure on next steps;
- Advanced levels of business acumen including the business/political environment, market forces, the client's products, markets, customers, and competitors;
- Ability to develop winning sales strategies, taking into consideration key client factors, such as compelling event(s), critical success factors, stated and non-stated requirements, and the decision making landscape;
- Ability to access appropriate client executives, make solid executive presentations, and construct proposals that address executive level issues in clear, concise, jargon-free language that both department heads and base level employees are capable of appreciating;
- Ability to drive the sales strategy with an opportunity plan that includes specific sales objectives, appropriate strategies, and detailed tactics;
- Ability to anticipate the strategies employed by each competitor and the skill to craft successful, proactive strategies for winning the business;
- Ability to utilize the client organization chart to outline their formal structure and individual roles in the buying process, identify the most influential people in each sales opportunity, and understand the subjective or informal factors that could affect the client's buying process;
- Ability to create a relationship strategy for each key player that affects, or is affected by, the outcome of the buying decision.
- Experience with Public sector organizations;
- Experience with large sales cycles and contract values;
- Experience in both business and technical sales environments;
- Understanding of the Sales Process;
- Solution selling experience to include excellent communication and listening skills;
- Successful track record of selling software within assigned territories/client(s);
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives and department heads;
- Solid executive presence;
- Ability to work as a team player;
- A consistent track record in driving large amounts of revenue in this environment;
- Strong negotiating skills.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org