Server Developer – Product Development (India)
Senior Server Developer – Product Development will be responsible for designing and developing SOA based software modules to support enterprise mobile applications geared towards the global social services, health and human services domain. He/she will be working with the product team at Diona to design and develop applications to support “anytime anywhere” access to social and human services agencies. He/she will use their proven experience in enterprise application development to build and lead a distributed product development team and the bring world class mobility products to market.
- Design and develop SOA and node.js components for enterprise system integration;
- Collaborate with product management to translate product requirements to high-level designs that can be re-used across multiple applications and solutions;
- Work individually and collectively with the engineering team and management to ensure breadth and granularity of strategies, standards and reference architectures are consistent and well integrated across the product suite;
- Develop and adapt lean engineering principles for product development;
- Contribute and drive the overall look and feel of the product line through clean, efficient use of design standards and high performance optimization;
- Think creatively and big picture, yet know how to make pragmatic tradeoffs;
- Foster an environment of consistent technical achievement and innovation for the growth and success of the team;
- Develop reusable components based on platforms like but not limited to IBM Curam and Oracle Siebel for public sector;
- Mentor and lead other engineers.
Skills and Attributes
- 6+ years of experience developing enterprise software solutions;
- Strong experience using Node.js and MongoDB database;
- Knowledge of legacy integration technologies and enterprise application integration advantageous;
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will enable design of the best possible technology solutions;
- A deep understanding of web services and SOA based architectures;
- Ability to identify architecture components for reuse across the product suite;
- Ability to achieve a high-level understanding of the business and the business priorities, strategies and current capabilities;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders;
- Experienced in design and implementation of application programming interfaces (APIs) using SOAP and RESTful-style protocols;
- Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns;
- Well versed in agile methodologies.
- Engineering degree or equivalent from recognized institutes.
SVP – Product Development
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org