Technical Consultant (US)
Diona US, Inc. is seeking qualified mobile integration developers to join our rapidly growing Global Services team. The successful candidates will work to deliver revolutionary Cloud based Mobile applications for leading Health and Human Services agencies. Working directly with clients, partners and other software vendors they will work to integrate to Diona’s suite of mobile products with the existing backend infrastructure.
Skills and Attributes:
- 2+ years experience as a designer and developer in large scale web application or other enterprise software products/projects.
- Strong design/coding experience using Java/J2EE with Eclispe/RSA (Java certifications considered an advantage).
- Proven experience with relational database (including DB2 and SQLServer), XML, JSON, SQL, ant, Linux/Unix commands and source code management tooling such as Subversion or GIT.
- Knowledge of SOAP based and RESTFul web services.
- Knowledge and experience of Apache Camel, Spring and Hibernate considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Node.JS, MongoDB and Cloud concepts considered an advantage.
- Prior experience in integrating enterprise software with legacy or non-Java applications considered an advantage.
- A team player with a track record for meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate concepts and details to both the clients and other development team members.
- Travel required
- US-based position
- EAD, Green Card holder or US citizenship required at present time in order to be considered for this position.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related is required.
For more information or to submit your CV, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org